BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] first "full" never completes

2011-09-02 18:14:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] first "full" never completes
From: hansbkk AT gmail DOT com
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 05:12:31 +0700

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 5:03 AM, <hansbkk AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

This time I'm planning to delete the backuppc user

Is anything more than removing the line from /etc/passwd required for this?

as well as:

/var/lib/backuppc
/etc/backuppc
/var/log/backuppc
/usr/share/backuppc

I'm not going to do anything different with the filesystem until I get the default install working first, but I'd really rather not have to re-install the server platform OS itself. . .

is there **anything** else I should do to ensure a "clean" system state before re-installing BackupPC?