BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved

2010-05-20 03:23:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:21:25 +0200

Thanks, no problem.

To be honest, I did this for my own egotistical reasons; I needed an
easy-to-follow howto that was a little more detailed than the one at CentOS,
to keep as a reference. All credits should really go to Max Hetrick who I
think started the howto. I stand upon shoulders of giants... ;-)

--
/Sorin