BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved

2010-05-19 20:55:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved
From: Chris Bennett <chris AT ceegeebee DOT com>
To: sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:57:52 +0930
> Ah, yeah, spot on. My idea was to also add stuff, tips and tricks that maybe
> aren't quite obvious or fit in a straight-up howto, like the "Personal notes
> and gotcha's"-paragraph I just recently added to the howto.

In recent times there has been some common scenarios for migrating
backups pools between disks / systems, confusion over rsync in Windows
etc.

I've been thinking about putting together wiki pages that specifically
address these scenarios aid the admin a little more..

Good work on mirroring the content Sorin - hopefully some momentum can
build on your work to expand the doco.

Regards,

Chris Bennett
cgb