BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved

2010-05-18 10:41:43
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:39:26 +0200

For those interested, and for continuities sake plus archiving purposes, the
"BackupPC on CentOS"-howto is now online again and available at
http://home-skynet.servehttp.com/backuppc.html. As far as I can see, this
howto is slightly more commented and detailed than the one available at the
CentOS-wiki site.

Thanks Max!

HTH.
--