BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved

2010-05-19 09:42:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:33:49 +0200
and
>support
>Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC-wiki on CentOS site that moved
>
>>> Why not use it to update the CentOS wiki page?
>>
>> For no apparent reason. ;-) I'll look into it.
>>

>Or maybe it could go in the backuppc wiki:
>http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=Space.menu

Yeah, speaking of which, I had a look at the CentOS-wiki and it seems you
have to apply for membership and whatnot to be able to add and maintain a
wiki-page there. I don't know how the BPC-wiki is with regard to this, ie if
it's simpler. For now the howto will remain at the previously mentioned url
on my own server.

--
/Sorin