BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Really confused with scheduling

2009-09-03 16:13:11
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Really confused with scheduling
From: "Jose Torres" <jetorres AT conecodepr DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:09:33 -0400
Yes, finally.  I got it.  I can set a deferral time for each host in such a
way that the first Full Backup starts the day and time I want it to start,
then the Incremental(s) will follow the correct sequence, and so on.

This way we can set indirectly the start date and time for each backup
without using the cron job method.

Maybe this is in the FAQ or the WIKI, but if not will be nice to be there.

Thanks,

Jose Torres