BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Really confused with scheduling

2009-09-03 15:00:42
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Really confused with scheduling
From: "Jose Torres" <jetorres AT conecodepr DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:56:29 -0400
I set my $Conf{EMailNotifyMinDays} to 1 to be able to receive an email every
day.

If I set $Conf{EMailNotifyOldBackupDays} to 0, will I receive an email every
day for each host backup?

I need to receive the email for each host for each backup run.

If the software does not do that then I have to set a cron job to send me
the status to the email regardless?

Jose