BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Really confused with scheduling

2009-09-03 12:47:13
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Really confused with scheduling
From: "Jose Torres" <jetorres AT conecodepr DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:27:07 -0400

I want to schedule one Full backup every Sunday at 21:15 and five Incremental backups at 00:30 on every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

This is something really, really easy to do using NTbackup and Task Scheduler on Windows computers, but I have a Zimbra/Ubuntu server and can’t use NTbackup.

I read the documentation and tried searching for the setting in Google but seems to be so easy that no one has ask for this.

So I guess is that I do not understand.

I tried Amanda, and Bacula, but they are even more difficult to configure, so I am trying Backuppc .

Please help,

Jose