BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Excludes not working

2009-08-26 17:02:20
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Excludes not working
From: "Osburn, Michael" <Michael.Osburn AT echostar DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:57:27 -0600
 Thanks for the help, I now have it working.

Perhaps this is a bug in the web front end as I configured all the hosts
this way. Is this something that has been changed in the debian build or
is it something that is just not supposed to be done via web? I will
grab the current beta and see if this is still an issue.

Michael