BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Excludes not working

2009-08-26 19:52:46
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Excludes not working
From: "Chris Baker" <cbaker AT intera DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:45:48 -0500
I have never been able to get excludes to work either. I tried a few of the
suggestions here. I have all Windows machines and am using smb to back them
up.

Anyway, here is what I have in the exclude section:

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
  'c$' => [
    '/program files',
    '/axium',
    '/i386',
    '/drivers',
    '/dell',
    '/temp',
    '/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/Temporary Internet Files',
    '/windows'
  ]
};

So, what is wrong here?