BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems with apache2

2008-06-03 12:33:56
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems with apache2
From: Alexandre Joly <aj AT infodev DOT ca>
To: Sam Przyswa <samp AT arial-concept DOT com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:34:29 -0400
Sam Przyswa wrote:
> Thanks for the link, I changed the /images/ directory outside of the cgi
> executable directory and now the images and the .js file work fine but I
> got others problems:
>
> 1) I CAN'T run the ../BackupPC_Admin if the mod_perl is not enabled for
> this site, it just display the file instead of run it

Very strange. I can't help you with this one.

> 2) Other problem with the 3.1.0 it need File::RsyncP 0.68 and on Debian
> Etch only the 0.64 is available, how to fix it ???

You need to update aptitude sources to "unstable"
# nano /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ unstable main

Now it will fetch 0.68
# apt-get update
# apt-get install libfile-rsyncp-perl

Then, make sure to put back "stable" in your sources.list and update
aptitude sources.

--
Alexandre Joly <aj AT infodev DOT ca>
Network Administrator