BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems with apache2

2008-06-03 12:15:00
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems with apache2
From: Sam Przyswa <samp AT arial-concept DOT com>
To: Alexandre Joly <aj AT infodev DOT ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:14:28 +0200
Alexandre Joly a écrit :
> Sam Przyswa wrote:
>> Perl v5.8.8 built for x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
>
> Take a look at this thread...

Thanks for the link, I changed the /images/ directory outside of the cgi
executable directory and now the images and the .js file work fine but I
got others problems:

1) I CAN'T run the ../BackupPC_Admin if the mod_perl is not enabled for
this site, it just display the file instead of run it

2) Other problem with the 3.1.0 it need File::RsyncP 0.68 and on Debian
Etch only the 0.64 is available, how to fix it ???

Thanks again.

Sam.