Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SL500 - LTO4 Not Detected - Drive Type UNKNOWN

2009-02-18 09:02:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SL500 - LTO4 Not Detected - Drive Type UNKNOWN
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Dean" <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:49:45 -0000
 Hi All,
Seem to be having problems, using the Device Configuration Wizard on NBU 5.1 MP5 on Win2k3 SP1 and SL500 LTO4 Drives.

Although its in the Fabric, Device Manager, and used the HP Drivers, everything looks great, apart from the DCU Wizard, which is reporting back the "Drive Type" for the LTO4 is "Unknown".

I went to this link:  http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/287850.htm  but that has made no differnence.

I have a selection of drives I could choose from, but a little concerned its not been detected correctly.

Is there a limitation in 5.1 MP5 ? Anyone advise while I carry on looking......

Thanks, Simon

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: