Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Configuring NAS !

2003-03-04 14:06:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Configuring NAS !
From: karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com (Karun Subramanian)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:06:43 -0800
Hi Guys !
For configuring NAS on Netbackup, which of the following is the best setup.

1. Attach the Tape drives directly to the NAS through SCSI
2. Attach the Tape drives to the Netbackup Media Server and back data up
through Giga bit ethernet from NAS to the Media server.(Remote NDMP)

I would like to know how you guys have setup NAS in your environment. Any
tips would be helpful as I am supposed to set up this in couple of weeks.
Thanks,
- Karun