Networker

[Networker] Verify: NW 8 storage node *will* work with NW 7.6.2 server?

2013-06-18 00:19:25
Subject: [Networker] Verify: NW 8 storage node *will* work with NW 7.6.2 server?
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:12:37 -0700
Michael,

unfortunately, i can not really be of any help any longer as i have updated our
data zone a while ago. And we just have 2 SNs.

In general I do not see a general problem here but i cannot prove it.
Fortunately, we have configured our environment in a way that the other SN can
take over all the load temporarily. However, i would be a bit careful and not
too change too many things at a time, if possible. If something goes wrong you
will not be able to determine thr cause later fast and easily. So i suggest
that you run all the other updates first and let the system work for some days
before you update NetWorker.