Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup problem

2013-03-07 07:50:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup problem
From: "Valinote, Marcelo F" <Marcelo.Valinote AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 12:49:48 +0000
Nsrexecd is running fine.
The suggested test with nsradmin works.

Renaming ....\nsr\res\nsrladb did not make difference. The problem is not
intermittent. Since Sunday night this particular backup does not work.

Savegroup result:

--- Never Started Save Sets ---

savegrp: bzrjow8dat1:G:\Share\BZRJO\Upstream\Information Center\Emergency
Response Team save was never started
* Probe job had unrecoverable failure(s), this job is being abandoned.

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---

* bzrjow8dat1:Probe 1 retry attempted
     * <SEVERE> :  Unable to execute savefs job on host bzrjow8dat1: Remote
system error - No connection could be made because the target machine actively
refused it.
* bzrjow8dat1:index Cannot determine status of backup process.  Use mminfo to
determine job status.
* bzrjow8dat1:index aborted
     * <NOTICE> :  termination request was sent to job 1217390 as requested;
Reason given was 'Aborted'

Marcelo Valinote
Chevron Brasil Petroleo Ltda.
Shared Services - Information Technology