Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup problem

2013-03-06 15:21:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup problem
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:15:48 +0000
In my experience, when a server-initiated backup fails, but a client-initiated
backup succeeds, it usually means that some sort of firewall block or other
restriction on the client is preventing the NetWorker server from initiating
the backup. Check to ensure that none of those recent updates on the client
changed how its internal security configuration.

On Mar 6, 2013, at 3:00 PM, "Valinote, Marcelo F" <Marcelo.Valinote AT CHEVRON
DOT COM>