Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup problem

2013-03-07 09:07:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup problem
From: "Valinote, Marcelo F" <Marcelo.Valinote AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:07:30 +0000
The client is a Win2008R2 with 7.6.3 installed. There is no ...\nsr\res\servers
file just \nsrladb folder that has been already renamed.

Configuration of the server seems to be correct cause manual backups work fine
and I can restore files from the client.

After running savegrp -pvn -D 5 -c <client> I identified the following error
msg:

Setting RPC socket send buffer size to 65536
Setting RPC socket recv buffer size to 65536
Bound TCP/IPv4 socket descriptor 724 to port 8946
RPC Authentication: error in LookupAccountSid: No mapping between account names
and security IDs was done.

I guess this is the way but I still cannot find how to reach it.

Marcelo Valinote
Chevron Brasil Petroleo Ltda.
Shared Services - Information Technology