Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] is not a Bacula labeled Volume, because: ERR=block.c:1023 Re

2014-10-24 07:38:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] is not a Bacula labeled Volume, because: ERR=block.c:1023 Re
From: Che_m <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 04:34:37 -0700
According to the bacula database, the tape has 500GB of data written on it.

I'm trying to check out on the tape itself, but knowledge of the mtx script is
limited.

However, the difference of nst0 and st0 is, the first one does not autorewind.
and as stated by kern, bacula avoids rewinding the tape. so.

also, this is tape which I have problems with, is the last one in a pool of 4
for that month specific.

during the restore, it selects the 3 other tapes correctly, but it does not
complete the restore, because of the 4th tape.