Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] is not a Bacula labeled Volume, because: ERR=block.c:1023 Re

2014-10-29 13:01:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] is not a Bacula labeled Volume, because: ERR=block.c:1023 Re
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:55:45 -0300
From your posts: "during the restore, it selects the 3 other tapes correctly, but it does not
complete the restore, because of the 4th tape.
​"

​I suppose you are saying that Bacula restores the files in the others 3 volumes and then fails the job just in this last tape. If this is correct, you should have the files in the first 3 volumes in the restore directory even if the restore job fails on error because of the fourth tape.

Also, you can use bextract to restore files in the other 3 volumes, even if you delete them from your catalog.

This way, you can relabel this tape and try to reuse it (if it is not fisically damaged).

​Regards,
Ana​