Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Storage to storage copy jobs using TLS

2014-05-09 19:17:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage to storage copy jobs using TLS
From: "Alexander E. Fischer" <aef AT raxys DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 01:13:09 +0200
Sorry I didn't test it in Bacula because Bareos supplied a fix in their
experimental builds and that one works now with TLS.

I have no idea if it also works with Bacula but I can't really try
because Debian won't provide packages of the current Bacula version for
quite a long time and I really don't want to build it by myself on every
machine or package it by myself. Would be great if Bacula provided
packages for Debian like Bareos does, or did I just miss them?