Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] backup to multiple disks

2013-05-12 09:35:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] backup to multiple disks
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 15:30:47 +0200
Hello,

In the context I was using the word "mount", you can replace it
with "open".

Concerning your other points, I think the best response is simply
to try testing and find out what works and what does not work. How
Autochangers (whether physical or virtual) work is fairly well
documented.

Best regardss,
Kern