Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backing up more than 200 servers

2010-03-16 13:02:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backing up more than 200 servers
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:00:00 -0400
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:54 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT
> net> wrote:

>>> Ah!  I'll run an eix-sync then.  That'll leave me covered on everything
>>> but the two xubuntu clients.
>>
>> Looks like it's going to take a little while to propagate.  I still see
>> only 5.0.0.

If you do update to bacula-5.0.1 the default query.sql is now empty
however there is an example query file in the doc/examples folder.
Activating the examples was one of the recent changes I made to the
ebuild.

That file should be:
/usr/share/doc/bacula-5.0.1/examples/sample-query.sql.bz2

John