Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] disk full, need to reset and upgrade

2009-08-04 12:47:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] disk full, need to reset and upgrade
From: Thomas Manson <dev.mansonthomas AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 18:44:20 +0200
Hi Marc,

I've already tried something similar.

As the backup filesystem is remote (through ssh), before the execution of the backup, I execute a remote script that list all directory to exclude, then scp to the Director machine and do the job. (tech detail may be inaccurate as it's off the top of my head)

but after a check it didn't work (all data were backup, excluded directory too), and I didn't have time to work on it...

I'll try again tonight as it become urgent... ;o)

But I really need to reset bacula storage, set the save path to the NAS and enable the recycling feature on the volume.

Thomas.