Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] disk full, need to reset and upgrade

2009-08-05 11:34:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] disk full, need to reset and upgrade
From: Thomas Manson <dev.mansonthomas AT gmail DOT com>
To: Richard Mortimer <richm AT oldelvet.org DOT uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:30:33 +0200
Hi Richard,

  My current backup have loads of un necessary data...

  That's why I'd like to reset my bacula.

  Also to re-work the exclude list I've setup and that doesn't work, I need to know what file was backup during the last job.

How I do that ?

I've tryed to browse the mysql database, but filename are in blob which is not handy for browesing.

Thomas.