Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] disk full, need to reset and upgrade

2009-08-06 16:36:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] disk full, need to reset and upgrade
From: Thomas Manson <dev.mansonthomas AT gmail DOT com>
To: Richard Mortimer <richm AT oldelvet.org DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:31:28 +0200
Hi Richard,

  I would make a move instead of a delete so I keep the data, and dump the  mysql schema.

  To reset bacula, I just need to drop the database and recreate  the schema  ? (and change the data location to my NAS)

  Thanks for the advice, I'll try this this weekend... I've my file system filled up to 96% but still have 33GB left... ;)

  I'll even try to truly restore the backup, to test the restore ;)

Regards,
Thomas.