Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] What new feature are you waiting for?

2008-11-04 15:21:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] What new feature are you waiting for?
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:18:15 -0800
Hemant Shah wrote:
> [...]
How about a way to make everybody happy? Store the config in the
database to make it easy to manipulate in Web pages and the like - I do
think this would be a nice-to-have. Use an export and import function to
text files - this will address the issues listed in the Wiki. Obviously,
the export should be automatic after each change, and the import should
be manual.