Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restore runs infinite solved

2008-07-01 13:11:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restore runs infinite solved
From: Udo Lembke <ulembke AT abc-digital DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:14:50 +0200
Hi,
i think i was to impatient... i tried to recover with bconsole and
"status storage" shows that bacula access the tape. After 1,5 hour the
recover job are done sucessfully!
After that, i try the same with bat - and the job succeeds also. I look
at the networktraffic from the client - the data was copied in the last
twenty minutes of the restorejob. Over one hour seeking is a long
time... but it works!!

Udo