BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Help with configuration for Win 10 client

2017-01-16 21:16:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Help with configuration for Win 10 client
From: "TE Dukes" <tdukes AT palmettoshopper DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 21:15:48 -0500

I changed list=true and I can see :

phpbrew                                               Test

I restarted and started a backup, same error:

Contents of file /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/edukes1/XferLOG.bad.z, modified
2017-01-16 21:11:52

full backup started for directory /phpbrew
Connected to edukes1:873, remote version 31
Negotiated protocol version 28
Error connecting to module /phpbrew/ at edukes1:873: Unknown module
'/phpbrew/'
Got fatal error during xfer (Unknown module '/phpbrew/')
Backup aborted (Unknown module '/phpbrew/')
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior
one (got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

Really appreciate your time to help me!!