BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Help with configuration for Win 10 client

2017-01-15 19:47:07
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Help with configuration for Win 10 client
From: "TE Dukes" <tdukes AT palmettoshopper DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 19:26:57 -0500

Thanks!!

I changed it to rsyncd but now the error is:

full backup started for directory phpbrew
Connected to edukes1:873, remote version 31
Negotiated protocol version 28
Error connecting to module phpbrew at edukes1:873: Unknown module 'phpbrew'
Got fatal error during xfer (Unknown module 'phpbrew')
Backup aborted (Unknown module 'phpbrew')
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior
one (got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

I don't get the part about the 'module'

I think I'm getting closer. Been working on this all day. I'm exhausted.