BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Outsourcing backup

2010-05-04 10:40:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Outsourcing backup
From: Inno <innop AT voila DOT fr>
To: Kameleon <kameleon25 AT gmail DOT com>, General list for user discussion questions and support <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:38:52 +0200 (CEST)
It's a very good idea. But with this solution I am forced to do a single full
then incrementals. And I'm not sure the speed of upload will be sufficient.

And configure BackupPC with :
FullPeriod = -1
FullKeepCnt = 1
FullKeepCntMin = 1
FullAgeMax = 90
--
IncrPeriod = 1
IncrKeepCnt = 8

If your solution is not possible, do you think mine will work without create
problem in BackupPC ?

Tanks a lot.