BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host

2010-03-29 02:57:07
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:54:30 +0200

Ah, yes. Forgot about that. Same thing we discussed and mentioned a while back
with the machine running Irix. Thanks for the reminder! Will check if the
login-greeting is possible to disable. Thanks!

Hmm... MobaSSH doesn't have a settings panel per se. Weird. I've mailed the
MobaSSH authors about disabling the greeter screen. Will report back later.
--
/Sorin