BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host

2010-03-29 03:33:56
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:32:12 +0200

Managed to remove it completely, by commenting out the welcome message. It was
done by starting the installer...

Starting a full backup from BPC I get the below message after e short while.

================
full backup started for directory /cygdrive/e/users/
Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root xxx.yyy.zzz.nnn
/usr/bin/rsync --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D
--links
 --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --ignore-times .
/cygdrive/e/users/
Xfer PIDs are now 11849
Read EOF: Connection reset by peer
Tried again: got 0 bytes
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (Unable to read 4 bytes)
Backup aborted (Unable to read 4 bytes)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior
one (got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

--
/Sorin