BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host

2010-03-25 09:39:07
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:36:55 +0100

Installed rsyncd to the Win-machine and the services now run. In BPC I set it
to use rsyncd and the RsyncdUserName and ditto password to one of the local
accounts with access to the folders I want to backup.

The RsyncShareName I entered as /cygdrive/e/users/, which is where the user
folders are located. I tested that the $ RsyncdUserName really has access to
/cygdrive/e/users/.

Now BPC says as follows, from the BPC Log file:

2010-03-25 14:30:57 full backup started for directory /cygdrive/e/users/
2010-03-25 14:30:57 Got fatal error during xfer (Unknown module
'/cygdrive/e/users/')
2010-03-25 14:31:02 Backup aborted (Unknown module '/cygdrive/e/users/')

I'm not sure what it means by unknown module. Has this something to do with
the rsyncd.conf on the Win-client?
--
/Sorin