BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host

2010-03-15 10:43:45
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:42:10 +0100

"No such file or directory". The mounting seems to work, but the actual
connection doesn't it seems like.

Just checked dmesg; this time I found the below:

Status code returned 0xc000006d NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
 CIFS VFS: Send error in SessSetup = -13
 CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -13
Status code returned 0xc000006d NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
 CIFS VFS: Send error in SessSetup = -13
 CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -13
Status code returned 0xc000006d NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
 CIFS VFS: Send error in SessSetup = -13
 CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -13
Status code returned 0xc000006d NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
 CIFS VFS: Send error in SessSetup = -13
 CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -13

Would this indicate the mounting didn't work after all, even though the mount
command shows it as mounted?
--
/Sorin