BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] arch2usb script

2009-06-15 11:31:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] arch2usb script
From: jurgen.depicker AT let DOT be
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:58:33 +0200
Dear all,

Does anyone still have a copy of the arch2usb script from Erik Meitner (see http://www.mail-archive.com/backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net/msg03267.html or http://www.mail-archive.com/backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net/msg02946.html )?

Or any other script for rsyncing all we need to restore backuppc on another PC if needed (lightning striking for example) on an USB-attached harddrive?  The pool and the config files suffice, I presume.

Kind regards,

Jürgen Depicker