BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC working for a year, all of a sudden nothing works

2009-01-04 10:50:50
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC working for a year, all of a sudden nothing works
From: Gene Horodecki <geneh AT shaw DOT ca>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 09:48:33 -0600
Thank you all for your suggestions.. This is easily the most friendly and helpful email list I have ever participated in.  I took the voltages on my power supply and while my +ive ones were good, my -12 was at -20, my -5 was at -10, and my -3.3 was at -6.   Not good!  I'm going to get a new power supply today and see what difference that makes.

Thanks again!