BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC working for a year, all of a sudden nothing works

2009-01-02 11:01:52
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC working for a year, all of a sudden nothing works
From: "Pedro M. S. Oliveira" <pmsoliveira AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:59:45 +0000
No, it was the RAM, I haded 4 hard after putting the new RAM it still works like a charm.
If it was a power matter the server would not work right with the extra consumption, and the machine as two power supplies.
And i didn't told but the ram was ECC.
Just changed it the RAM stick and it worked just fine.
Cheers
Pedro