BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Working Well - Except Archiving

2008-11-18 09:17:25
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Working Well - Except Archiving
From: jkewley <samk-01 AT ntlworld DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:16:01 +0000
Trying an alternative angle on this...
An archive is successfully created when started from within the web page.  This
produces a log-file with the following entry:
Executing: /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_archiveHost
/usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_tarCreate /usr/bin/split  home---tom 10
/bin/gzip .gz 0000000 /var/lib/backuppc/pc/whole---all_backups  *

In a terminal running exactly the same command line as user = backuppc returns:
Usage: /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_archiveHost tarCreatePath splitPath
parPath host bkupNum compPath fileExt splitSize outLoc parFile share

Any suggestions why this runs successfully from the CGI but fails at the
command line?

SamK-01