BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Working Well - Except Archiving

2008-11-18 03:11:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Working Well - Except Archiving
From: <samk-01 AT ntlworld DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 8:09:38 +0000
I am struggling to create an archive from the command line.  The desired
outcome is to emulate the clicking of the "Start Archive" button in the web
page as this method is working perfectly.  The overall objective is to create
the archive as a cron job.

>>From /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_archive
Extract Start
# BackupPC_archive: Archive files for an archive client.
#
# DESCRIPTION
#
#   Usage: BackupPC_archive <user> <archiveclient> <reqFileName>
Extract End

I cannot find the definitions of <user> <archiveclient> <reqFileName> and all
permutations of my guesses of what might be required have all failed.  Can
anyone help or indicate where the definitions are listed?

SamK