Amanda-Users

Re: Disaster recovery and amanda-2.6.0b1

2008-01-13 21:45:54
Subject: Re: Disaster recovery and amanda-2.6.0b1
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:41:38 -0500
On Jan 13, 2008 9:00 PM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net> wrote:
> Is there anything in that config driver that I should change for 2.6.0b1?

Not that I know of.  The changes to note are in the NEWS and
ReleaseNotes -- in particular, some new build dependencies, lib and
libexec files moved to lib/amanda and libexec/amanda, and
/etc/amandates moved to /var/amanda/amandates unless you supply
--with-amandates=/etc/amandates.

Thanks so much for testing this.  Has anyone else had a chance to take
it out for a ride?

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer