Amanda-Users

Re: etimeout ignored?

2007-09-04 10:59:06
Subject: Re: etimeout ignored?
From: Ralf Auer <Ralf.Auer AT physik.uni-erlangen DOT de>
To: Paul Bijnens <Paul.Bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:00:51 +0200
Thank you!

So I probably I will have to use the negative etimeout version to ensure
that no estimate will take longer than a given time, regardless of how
many estimates the planner is running.

Maybe this should be corrected in future manual versions.

Thanks again,
        Ralf

--

Ralf Auer
Physics Institute IV                    Office: 2.137