Amanda-Users

RE: LTO Tape Bar Codes...

2007-03-20 17:17:13
Subject: RE: LTO Tape Bar Codes...
From: "Byarlay, Wayne A." <wab AT purdue DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:44:37 -0400
Thanks all for your input.

As it turns out, our office's label maker can do bar codes that are readable by
my library, so I just had to choose type "39" bar codes, then make them
whatever I felt like. I went with "A001" through "A029".

I would still consider $50 for a sheet of 100 to be a complete rip-off, since I
do not require globally unique tape labels, and I honestly don't see any other
reason why they might cost that much.

WAB