Amanda-Users

RE: lvm and amanda?

2005-06-17 19:41:22
Subject: RE: lvm and amanda?
From: "Lengyel, Florian" <FLengyel AT gc.cuny DOT edu>
To: "Oscar Ricardo Silva " <osilva AT scuff.cc.utexas DOT edu>, <owner-amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:28:18 -0400

I have a similar situation, but instead of changing permissions of special
devices (particularly RAID devices), which may be protected by SELinux,
I list the directories I want to back up in the disklist.

Florian

Florian Lengyel, Ph.D.
Assistant Director for Research Computing
Department of Information Resources
Graduate School and University Center, CUNY
365 Fifth Avenue, Room 8311.04
New York, NY 10016-4309
Phone: (212) 817-7374
FAX: (212) 817-1615