Amanda-Users

Re[2]: backup Oracle DB at AMANDA server

2005-03-05 10:32:41
Subject: Re[2]: backup Oracle DB at AMANDA server
From: Jack$on <jackson AT ukrcard.com DOT ua>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:16:32 +0200
hi.

Thankx to everyone!

currently I'm recompile my amanda, with my tar script.
shutdown/startup schema good working & now I'm replace start/shop of
my Oracle DB to a switching DB in & switching out hot backup mode...

I'm reconfigure my Oracle DB, & change archive_log_dest to another
partition (may be to another server), and try backup redo logs with
starttime param in dumptype. I think, that if I backup redo logs with
estimated delay (2 or 3 hours) all must works correctly... i think...
:)

--
Best regards,
 Jack$on                            mailto:jackson AT ukrcard.com DOT ua