Amanda-Users

RE: AMLABEL

2005-02-20 19:13:59
Subject: RE: AMLABEL
From: "Spicer, Kevin \(MBLEA it\)" <Kevin.Spicer AT bmrb.co DOT uk>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:07:18 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
[mailto:owner-amanda-users AT amanda DOT org]On Behalf Of Gene Heskett

>Paul: That file (st.init/st.conf) doesn't exist on a redhat flavored
>linux install.  Nor on a debian sarge based install of BDI-4.08, I
>just checked that one too

If my Tao box is anything to go by [it should be, Tao is a rebuild of RHEL]
then you need the mt-st package installed which contains the program stinit and
an example config file /usr/share/doc/mt-st-0.7/stinit.def.examples which you
need to copy to /etc/stinit.def and edit to meet your requirements.  You'll
probably also want to put something in your boot time scripts to run stinit
(just call /sbin/stinit without any arguments).

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.