Amanda-Users

I'm lost...

2003-07-16 05:44:49
Subject: I'm lost...
From: "Anders Norrbring" <anders AT norrbring DOT biz>
To: "Amanda users" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:43:07 +0200
Have I misunderstood the whole concept here?
I thought (after searching the web) that amanda should provide a nice and
friendly X interface, or at least a web page to do administering and job
control in?

After what I've seen so far, trying to find any documentation at all, is
that it's completely .conf file manoeuvred?  If I want to change anything,
let's say awhat files should be backed up in this run, I need to edit a
.conf file, and then run it?

If that's the case, can someone please point me to what I'm looking for??

Later,

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting