Amanda-Users

Re: bug in disklist?

2003-05-21 03:18:42
Subject: Re: bug in disklist?
From: Fernando Pintabona <fernando AT stnval.sertecnet DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 21 May 2003 09:14:25 +0200
If your /home/blom is too big, why not try and break that into subdirs
like the following:

host /home/blom/dir1 backup_type
host /home/blom/dir2 backup_type
host /home/blom/dir3 backup_type
host /home/blom/dir4 backup_type
host /home/blom/dir5 backup_type
etc...

You can use a crontab to update the contents of the disklist file just
before running amdump...

Fefo