Amanda-Users

Re: bug in disklist?

2003-05-20 18:37:22
Subject: Re: bug in disklist?
From: Mats Blomstrand <mats.blomstrand AT htu DOT se>
To: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 00:34:38 +0200
> I'm fairly certain the entries need to be relative to the filesystem you're
> backing up (at least all of mine are), so they would need to be:
> ./05
> ./Mail

Iam testing that right now. According to 'amstatus' that doesnt help.

But i have tried to read up on the subject in the GNU-tar manual
(chapter 6.4 and 6.5). And as far as i can understand it is realative as you
are saying and the format (shell wildcards) should be changed to:

05*
Mail*

I will test that tomorrow. Thanks for the help!
//Mats