Amanda-Users

Re: [amanda 2.4.2p2] tar exclude list not working

2002-09-22 05:08:52
Subject: Re: [amanda 2.4.2p2] tar exclude list not working
From: Martin Schwarz <Martin.Schwarz AT toplink-plannet DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:44:35 +0200
Hello Gene,

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 04:00:31PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> The above looks as if you have the drives compression turned on,

I have, although I should know better about this - having read the list
for a while. Somehow I never thought about my own setup when reading
about the cons of hardware compression... will switch it off.

> Back up the list here maybe 2 days, and read the procedure I posted
> for someone else that will fix this.  But I forgot to have him

That's Message-Id: <200209210336.57957.gene_heskett AT iolinc DOT net> -
I will look into it, thanks!

Greetings,
Martin.